Wednesday, September 12, 2007



See what happens when you turn your back on your horse...ungrateful I tell ya. Haha. Had the pleasure a couple of weeks ago to attend a 'horsey event' with my friend. While she was busy readying her steed to compete in different things, I was busy hanging out in the barn and taking pictures here, there, and everywhere. This horse was quite the character and I believe he stuck his tongue out as his owner/rider left him..on purpose.
The day was fun, even if a bit on the warm side. I keep asking the camera lens fairy to hear my wishes for a decent lens capable of reaching out and touching the riders at a couple of hundred feet away.
I look forward to her going back over there for some jumping lessons and letting me tag along. I need to figure out the best place to position myself on the cross country course to get the most/best shots of them jumping.

No comments: