Wednesday, August 8, 2007

For the accidental visitor

Perhaps by some stroke of luck, be it bad or good..someone may stumble upon this blog and see my shameless request for a vote on a photo I took. Or, the sole visitor (heheh) can vote again. And again...and again..and again! ;-)

This is the link in which to do me this cyber favor. I will of course reciprocate if needed at some time in the future...perhaps to push someones visit counter over the edge!

http://www.picture.com/voteforme/photovote1.asp?PID=2224411

Life goes on...work, home, bills, shopping, scooping dog poop. The fun never stops here! Along with the heat wave the Midwest is currently 'experiencing', I just don't think I can handle any more excitement at this point.

News flash!! Marines need mail! Go here to help. http://thinking-right.com/
Uncle Sam and I would be proud of you!! :-)


Carry on!

1 comment:

Pervez Joarder said...

Superb and in some cases first rate writing! When I recognized at any place next to these many insightful new, about the as I is hunting for. At this point simply click here check cashing oceanside Appreciate it for great do the job.